An Investment in the Future
Thank you for including the New Trier Educational Foundation as you plan your end-of-year giving. Here is information as you plan your year-end giving:
- Credit Card by mail: For tax purposes, credit card gifts must be received, charged and approved — not just postmarked — by Thursday, December 31, 2020, 5 p.m. to count as a calendar year 2020 gift. This is for credit card gifts sent in the mail only.
- Credit Card online: Credit card gifts can be made online through Thursday, December 31, 2020 by midnight. Click here to make your gift today.
- Credit Card by phone: Call 847-784-2346 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. (CST) to have someone assist you with taking your credit card gift by phone. In times of increased call volume, please leave a message and we will get back to you promptly.
- Gift by check: Date your check on or before December 31, 2020, and be sure it is postmarked on or before December 31, 2020. Checks sent via the USPS must have a 2020 postmark.
- Send your gift to: New Trier Educational Foundation, 7 Happ Road, Northfield, IL 60093
- Gifts of securities: Gifts of securities must arrive in one of our existing brokerage accounts by the end of the trading day prior to or on December 31 (the last trading day of the calendar year). Please be aware that this is the deadline for the funds to be in our brokerage account and this requires lead time for your broker to transfer the funds which can be at least three to five business days. Please see the menu to the right or contact us at 847-784-2346 or email@example.com for further information.
Your philanthropic partnership ensures that the Foundation can continue to provide support for innovative and collaborative programs for our students — tomorrow’s leaders. Your investment helps faculty and staff create promising opportunities that enhance students’ enrichment opportunities and empower them to reach their full potential.
We accept both outright and planned gifts.
To learn more about planned gifts, click here.
Outright gifts can be made through cash, stocks, bonds or appreciated assets through your financial institution or Donor Advised Funds. Outright gifts are recognized at the following levels annually:
- Visionary – $25,000+
- Innovator – $10,000 to $24,999
- Advocate – $5,000 to $9,999
- Leader – $2,500 to $4,999
- Partner – $1,000 to $2,499
- Friend – up to $999
Other ways to give include:
Setting up a monthly gift is an easy way to make an ongoing impact. Your sustaining support allows us to provide educational enrichment opportunities for students, faculty, and staff.
To set up your monthly gift now, click here.
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving option that allows you to combine favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to easily support your favorite charity.
To make a gift through your DAF, please provide the sponsoring organization with the Foundations’ tax ID – 26-0040744.
Many businesses and corporations provide their employees with the benefit of matching a tax-deductible contribution. The Educational Foundation is eligible, in most cases, to receive a matching gift. Please check with your human resources department for details on how you can double — and sometimes triple — your gift to the Foundation through a match.
Honor a loved one, pay tribute to a teacher or coach, or mark a special occasion such as a reunion through your support of the Foundation.
To make your gift today, click here.